More followers does NOT equal more sales!
Constantly checking how many new followers and likes you got?
We’re all guilty of this.
But in order to stay motivated and achieve more results for your business through social media, science recommends setting goals. But which meaningful goals should you be targeting?
Instead of focusing on the number of followers you have, look at your growth and where you have improved both in your business and personal life.
Look at what you have done differently this month compared to last month.
- Have you been more consistent with your yoga classes this month compared to last month? Have you published quality content more consistently this month? Have you focused on your own yoga practice and self-care this month? All of these small wins should be celebrated
Look at how your content has improved.
- How the Instagram algorithm works is that it pushes out your content more if you get more engagements on your posts. If you have a thousand followers but not a lot of these followers actually engage with your content, then try pivoting your content and see what works
Having quality followers that can convert to your yoga students is much more important than having a thousand followers who were bought (or are bots).
Look at how far you’ve come.
- The online space can be a black hole that sucks you in and before you know it, you start comparing yourself to other yoga coaches.
Instead of comparing yourself to a yoga coach with a million followers, focus on understanding your ideal student and nurturing your current audience instead.
Growing your business is a marathon & not a sprint
Take a flow and remember to:
- Focus on one thing at a time.
- Celebrate the small wins, they are just as important as the big ones.
- Keep showing up.
- Never neglect your own yoga practice.
There will be a ton of resistance getting to your goal. It’ll take some time but don’t rush.
Find your breath. Find your flow.
#marketyouryoga #marketingtips #marketingdigital #marketingexperts #marketingonline #girlsinmarketing #marketing101